Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sonshine School

Reese and Caleigh started their new school last week. It is called Sonshine School. It was hard to leave Wee School after 3 years, but it has actually been our best week yet on the potty training and behavior. I am really happy with the school and I think he loves it and is really learning a lot already. Its an adjustment to get them their earlier and pick them up earlier since it chops my work day up into 3 pieces now, but its going well.

Reese just came up to me and told me the trash can was all full and he needed to take it out. I wondered where he got this from (definitely not from my wonderful and loving husband whose strong suit is not the trash). He said- I learned at Sonshine School that boys take out the trash and I am a boy! That's what I call training them right and money well spent on school! He insisted on taking the kitchen trash out to the garage garbage can.

Yesterday they had Grandparents Day tea. I went as the "grandparent"



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Supercute pictures! I'm glad that the new school is working out so well.