I wanted to say a quick word on Caleigh. She had her 9 month appt this week. I cant believe how big she already is. She has decided this week that she wants to self feed and has limited time with me feeding her. I was a little worried at first that she couldn't eat on her own (she has no teeth still) but it seems to be going well. She drops a ton of it on her lap but has been eating her meat, veggies and fruits on her own and doing well. I do spoon feed her at least 1 thing at each feeding, but overall we are all happy about this. She can eat dinner with the rest of the family and I now have time to cook dinner (currently I do it during her nap or pull her highchair in the kitchen and cook at the same time- not to worry, she is not near the stove). She is crawling everywhere and standing up all the time. She pulls herself up on the tub, on chairs, on tables- you name it.
Stats
18 lb 2 oz (50%)
28 1/2 inches (80%)
She and Reese still continue to non stop love each other. He comes in every morning to tell her good morning and give her a kiss. She is more interested in him most times than drinking her milk- makes for an interesting time.
Poor little thing had 3 viles of blood taken to have her allergy tests. They called to give me the results on Fri afternoon but didn't leave a message- so I have to wait until tomorrow. Its been torture waiting all weekend!! I am pretty sure she doesn't have a milk allergy because so far she has had 3 cartons of yogurt and a variety of baby food with dairy ingredients. I just pray if she does have them, that she has the same ones. I think I will break down in tears if she has wheat, oat etc. We are already pretty limited in what we can eat around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment