I may regret posting this - so no judgement can be passed if you are going to read. This is funny but not.
This morning I had Caleigh in the car and Reese wanted to open the garage door. This is not uncommon because I often lift him to hit the opener button on the wall. He usually runs right to the car door and waits. This morning we hit the button and while he was getting in the car I was putting her bottle in the car. I hear him crying and look over to see that while my last view of him was standing by the door he was now in the air. He had decided it would be a good idea to grab ahold of the garage door and when it went up- so did he. He was hanging like a monkey in the air. It would have been really really bad if he had let go because he would have hit the concrete or the car, and luckily I heard him right away and got him down. Its not funny because its very serious but to look up and see your kid hanging in the air holding on to the bottom of the garage door is a sight I will never forget.
1 comment:
That's too funny! I can just imagine him dangling and thinking, "Oops!!" Glad he was okay.
Post a Comment